- Registration request (duplicate)*.
- Student CV with copies of supporting documents.
- Original and two copies of Masters degree or its equivalent, in terms of Article 77 of the Regulation of Research and Graduate UNACH.
- Research proposal with a length between 15 to 25 pages.
- Certificate issued by the University or any other institution of higher education that certifies applicant to be linked to teaching or academic research.
- Certificate attesting to the level of reading comprehension of two foreign languages issued by the department of languages UNACH.
- Two letters of recommendation signed by renowned scholars.
- Copy of birth certificate or naturalization papers in duplicate.
- In the case of foreigners, two copies of the appropriate immigration form.
- Three passport-size photographs in color.
- Certificate of CENEVAL-EXANI-III exam.
- Letter of acceptance from the educational program.
- Receipt of payment of duties and fees due.
- All documents marked with advance copies must be submitted to the Academic Secretariat of the IIJ UNACH. Once accepted the applicant to enter the PhD program will be asked to display the original documents for verification.
Foreign applicants whose native language is not Spanish must submit a certificate proving mastery of the Spanish language and another certificate of reading comprehension of a language different from his mother tongue. They must also submit the documents proving the validity of the studies and their corresponding accreditation documents and legal stay in the country certified by the competent authorities,
The documentation must be submitted at the headquarters of the IIJ, 7th. North 5th Avenue corner. Calle Poniente S / N, Barrio Cruz Blanca, Ocozocoautla de Espinosa Chiapas, Monday through Friday from 10:00 to 15:00 and 18:00 to 19:30 hrs. Phone: 968 688 2877
Matters not specified in this call will be resolved by the Committee of Research and Graduate of the Institute.