Graduates of the PhD Program in Law have solid technical and methodological training, which will allow them to perform constructively in the science of law. Graduates are competent to conduct investigations that contribute in immediate, direct and innovative ways in the social sciences and humanities, especially in the field of law, using the analysis of their own professional and academic experience as a starting point, meeting the rigors of scientific method, which allows them to:
- Identify the theories underlying legal science.
- Apply research methods in the legal space.
- Organize and evaluate legal works, for creating and implementing the law.
- Develop techniques to investigate legal science, for the creation and application of knowledge.
- Researchers and academics specialized in different areas of the law, with the ability to develop both in Mexico and abroad.
- Generate a critical thinking in the analysis of legal and social phenomena.
- Develop an interest in teaching and research.