Graduates form the Masters (LL.M.) have theoretical, technical and methodological training, and are competent to perform constructively in the field of law, to develop knowledge, skills, attitudes and values:
- Strengthen knowledge of the contents and the legal technicalities of the research.
- Understand the theories underpinning legal sciences.
- Identify and apply research methods in the legal area.
- Organize and evaluate legal work for the creation and application of law.
- Conduct research in the field of law, for the creation and application of knowledge.
- Analyze the legal and social phenomena with a critical sense.
- Teaching in higher education.